Request To Drill Pro provides a centralized, accessible location for the
preparation and storage of geological prognoses along with related mineral and
surface requirements and drilling, completion and tie-in information. This
information is moved electronically to a new AFE in TASC AFE Pro without the
need for re-keying.
RTD Pro At a Glance
- Electronic approval routing allows for quick turnaround of key projects
- Electronic notification for users who are next in line to approve with a direct link to the RTD
- Capture land encumbrances and working interest (surface and mineral)
- Built-in checklist assists with regulatory compliance
- Unlimited supporting documentation directly linked to each project
- Save data as Excel or PDF from any system generated report
- Scheduled reporting allows decision makers to have information at their fingertips
I have been employed in the Oil and Gas Industry for 40 years and have used several methods and programs in attempting to prepare and monitor costs associated with capital projects. To date the TASC AFE Tacking System is one of the best programs that I have used. The program is well supported and personnel can be easily trained in all the functions provided by the program.
Vice President Production Operations Mid-size Oil & Gas Producer